If you’re 10-18 years of age, and you wouldn’t mind an new iPod Touch, read on.
A great chance to win an iPod Touch with a competition run by Boroondara Library Service. If you’re a member of Boroondara Library, all you have to do is create a book trailer using one of the books on Boroondara’s list of 150 favourite books.
Here’s what you need to know:
- The book trailer must be for a book on Boroondara’s 150 favourite books list which you can find here.
- It must be under 60 seconds long.
- It must be suitable for general viewing.
- You need to be aged between 10-18.
- You need to be a library member to enter. If you’re not, you can pop in and join (if you are under 18 you’ll need Mum or Dad to come with you and sign up as your guarantor).
You can make a video as a group but one person needs to be the nominated entrant. So make sure it’s someone you trust to share the prize with you.
The video must be yours. To help us be sure it is, include something that makes it obvious. A mention of Boroondara. A sign wishing the library a happy birthday. Something like that. Read all the details on the Boroondara blog.